If you are looking for a hotel during your Myanmar tour, this 3 star hotel in the heart of Yangon will offer you the best value for money. Having received a very good rating of 8.8 out of 10 for its location on the famous Bookings.com online booking site, City Star Hotel Yangon deserves your visit during your tour in Myanmar.
City Star Hotel – one of the most excellent choices among Yangon hotels in terms of value for money in Yangon Burma
- Address: 169/171, Mahabandoola Garden Street, Kyauktada Township, Near Yangon City Hall, Yangon downtown, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar.
- Arrival time: 14h. Departure time: 12h
If you are planning to travel to Myanmar and are looking for a high -quality hotel with a convenient view for Myanmar, thus, the City Star Hotel Yangon is the best choice for you. This hotel is located in the heart of the city, 15 km from Yangon International Airport. Its favorable geographical location is also highly appreciated by travelers because it is only 300 meters from the Sule Pagoda and the Maha Bandoola Garden and 2.8 km from the Shwedagon Pagoda.
One of the highlights of the hotel is its 24-hour reception, which facilitates the activities of travelers on their Burma tour. You will also appreciate its private parking and free (on reservation only). A shuttle service and a left-luggage office are also available, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
In addition, City Star Hotel Yangon offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom. In these non-smoking rooms, you will find all the basic comfort facilities such as a TV, minibar, and telephone. Their private bathroom is equipped with a separate shower and toilet. Some rooms come with a private balcony.
To satisfy the needs of its guests in their Myanmar tour, City Star Hotel provides car rental and laundry services. In addition, on-site meeting rooms are also provided for business travelers. The reception staff is fluent in English, Burmese and Chinese. Thus, do not hesitate to call on their services. In collaboration with local travel agencies, they can organize visits and trips to the different tourist sites of Yangon Burma during your Burma tour.
Depending on your reservation and the type of stay, services can be varied. However, in most cases, you can enjoy a breakfast in the restaurant (included in the price of the room). It’s up to you to choose between Chinese, Burmese or Thai dishes.
During your trip to Myanmar (Burma), know that the national currency is the Kyat. As the bank card is not accepted everywhere, it is recommended to bring cash. The City Star Hotel Yangon is one of the hotels in Yangon in Burma that has an ATM machine, which will facilitate you shopping at the markets.
For those who love city walks and markets, the Yangon downtown district is a must-see.
Thanks to its convenient location in Yangon, this 50-room hotel in a popular tourist area is an excellent choice compared to other hotels in the city. However, one negative point of the City Star Hotel is that the hotel does not accept pets.
For a comfortable stay at this 3-star hotel, please note that:
• If you want to make a reservation, you can leave the details of your credit card. However, they will only be used as collateral. You have to pay for the stay in cash when you arrive on site.
• There is a limit of parking spaces. We advise you to book as soon as possible.
• One child over 10 years old or an adult is required to pay 35 USD per night per person if using the extra bed (limited to 1 per room). To be able to have an extra bed, you must make an application in advance and await a confirmation from the establishment.
• Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
• For a fee, the rate of a room in the City Star Hotel Yangon is from 50 USD.
Choosing where to stay during a Burma travel is a headache for tourists. Among the hotels in Yangon Burma, the City Star Hotel is very popular for its low price and excellent location. However, do not forget that the price can be changed depending on the type of room and the season of your tour in Burma. It is therefore important to check before your departure. The sooner you prepare, the cheaper you will pay for your trip.